Havoc Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums for the whole guild of Havoc in DreamerRO.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Bank Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevelyn Rose
Havoc Co-Leader
Havoc Co-Leader
Nevelyn Rose

Guild Bank Rules Empty
PostSubject: Guild Bank Rules   Guild Bank Rules EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:48 pm

These rules have not been followed very well and I need this to change. The guild bank is a privilege and I do not want to see anyone, including leaders, to abuse that. Read them!!!!

1. If you wish to have the guild buy you something, use the guild bank request form. Fill it out completely and to the best of your ability, tell someone of authority in game, and wait patiently. We do not ignore your requests, we just may not be able to fulfill them at that time.
  2. If you wish to donate and item to the guild bank, you must state what your intentions are. Examples include if you donated a wool scarf, we need to know if you mind if it is upgraded, card put in it, and if you wish to have it back sometime. Fill out the donation form to the fullest.
  3. ONLY Rose, Jennie, and Taylor know the bankers account, but TAYLOR not me or Jennie, is the banker. I will not log onto the account unless it is necessary and that is to respect this job as the banker.
  4. You MAY borrow money from the guild bank at a 5% interest (Im J/K guys) But you may borrow money. You have to fill out the request form and your request MAY be denied.
  5. If you borrow money from the guild, you cannot get items (Other than WoE gears) or any more money until that is paid back. If you do not attempt to pay it back and it has been a while (As determined by the banker) you are on grounds for guild expulsion.
  6. Depending on the amount you wish you borrow, or the item, you MAY be asked for collateral. We as the guild DO have items such as cards that are worth quite a bit and are their for guild use but I will be damned if someone attempts to keep it. No collateral, no item (Determined by the leaders).
Back to top Go down
http://havocguild.omgforum.net

Guild Bank Rules
Page 1 of 1